As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to us that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 for $10 or Less
1. [$7] The annual ‘No Pants Metro Ride‘ departing from Union Station in DTLA.
2. [$5] Dance Dance Party Party, an all-lady dance party workout.
3. [FREE] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] First Fridays around Los Angeles. FRIDAY
6. [FREE] SATELLITE NIGHTS presents Purple Friday: Prince Dance Night with Micah James. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] Open House & Workshops return to Second City Hollywood. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] 5th Annual Southern California Pet Expo. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
8. [FREE] Snowy Plover Beach Walk at Annenberg Community Beach House. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] The Japanese American National Museum’s annual Oshogatsu Family Festival. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] A 1950s Googie architectural celebration in Downey presented by Esotouric Tours. SUNDAY
5 MORE Options…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Oh Man! Ramen will exclusively debut their dinner menu through chef driven incubator Feastly. FRIDAY
- Los Angeles Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
- CAN I KICK IT? at the NerdMelt. SATURDAY
- LA Chocolate Festival & Pastry Show. SUNDAY
- The start of Cheeseburger Week in Pasadena. SUNDAY
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.