As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
10 Under $10
1. [$9.00] TOMATOMANIA! at Descansco Gardens (Saturday-Sunday)
2. [$7.50] American Monster Burlesque & Blues Show (Saturday)
3. [FREE] 3rd annual Long Beach County Fair. (Friday)
4. [FREE] All Space Considered at The Griffith Observatory. (Friday)
5. [FREE] Public street party for launch of Regal L.A. LIVE: A Barco Innovation Center. (Friday)
6. [FREE] The Brewery Artwalk returns to DTLA for Spring (Saturday-Sunday)
7. [FREE] First Saturday / Sunday Metro Art Tours (Saturday-Sunday)
8. [FREE] Drawing From The Masters at The Getty Center: Perspective (Sunday)
9. [FREE] DTLA First Sundays
10. [FREE] Ranger Ernie 11.5 mile group hike across Griffith Park.
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Dane Cook, Marc Maron, Harland Williams at The Comedy Store (Saturday*
- Roaring Twenties Street Jam (Friday-Sunday)
- Winner’s Circle BBQ Competition (Saturday)
- Montrose Brews Fest (Sunday)
- Masters of Taste (Sunday)
*Discount tickets available only via Goldstar affiliate links provided. Tickets available while supplies last.
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.