As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to us that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend, each costing $10 and under, that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 for $10 or Less
1. [$10] Frogtown Full Moon Night Walk. FRIDAY
2. [$10] Eat See Hear screens Purple Rain in Santa Monica. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
3. [$9.50] The Groundlings: The Completely Different Late Show. FRIDAY (via Goldstar)
4. [FREE] Late-night classical concert and party at Union Station. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] Zocalo Public Square outdoor movie series screens Rushmore. FRIDAY
6. [FREE] Paper Airplane art installation at Grand Park. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
7. [FREE] Chinatown Moon Festival. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] City Beats at FIGat7th. SATURDAY
9. [FREE] Soft Rock Sunday at The Love Song. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] 12th Annual Cruz’n for Roses Car Show in Pasadena. SUNDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- LA County Fair. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- CreepLA. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- The We Are LA Family Music Festival. SATURDAY
- LA Wildlife Symposium at Descanso Gardens. SATURDAY
- Long Beach Comic Con. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.