- This event has passed.
The 12th Annual Great Los Angeles Walk
November 18, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Image via The Great Los Angeles Walk on Facebook
Get ready to march through the historic streets of L.A. during the 12th annual Great Los Angeles Walk on November 18.
In case you’re unfamiliar with this Los Angeles tradition, the Great Walk is organized by an L.A. local every year and highlights the history and beauty of our city. This year’s guided walk will take attendees along Beverly Blvd., from downtown L.A. to West Hollywood. Highlights along the route include City Hall, Walt Disney Concert Hall, the original Tommy’s, Historic Filipinotown, CBS Television City and more. The walk route will continue where Beverly Blvd. and Santa Monica Blvd. meet, as walkers finish the trek to the ocean.
If you’re interested in attending, here are few things to remember:
- This a FREE event that anyone is welcome to attend.
- Wear comfy shoes and clothing.
- Try to use the Metro before and after the walk.
- There will be a one-hour lunch break about halfway through the walk.
- Expect the walk to last until approximately 3 p.m.
For more info and updates on this one-of-a-kind experience, check out their Facebook page.