- This event has passed.
31st Annual Long Beach Bayou Festival at Rainbow Lagoon Park
June 24, 2017 - June 25, 2017$21 – $31
Image via Long Beach Bayou Festival on Facebook
If you’re missing that classic New Orleans vibe or have simply never had the chance to experience it – here’s your chance!
The 31st Annual Long Beach Bayou Festival returns on June 24 and 25 for another year of crawfish eating, zydeco bands and everything else that makes the bayou “home.” Highlights include:
- Classic Cajun and Creole cuisine as well as a crawfish eating contest;
- A Mardi Gras parade led by the king, queen and New Orleans traditional jazz band;
- Over 15 zydeco, jazz and brass bands on two stages;
- An arts and crafts kids corner with balloons, face painting, a reptile show and more;
- And finally, non-stop dancing!
Tickets for the event are currently available at $26 for adults and $21 for students and seniors. If interested, we highly recommend purchasing tickets online, as day-of admission will be $31. Discount tickets are also available while supplies last (via Goldstar)
For more information on this Big Easy festival, visit the event site below.