ARTXFOOD at Goya Studios in Hollywood
May 11 - June 3$189 - $235
ARTXFOOD, a nightly series of communal meals merging the worlds of art and cuisine, will take place at Goya Studios in Hollywood every evening from May 11 through June 3.
Richard Blais (chef/restaurateur/James Beard Award-nominated cookbook author and winner of Bravo’s Top Chef All Stars) will create the food for ARTXFOOD, while Greg Ito (an artist currently living in Los Angeles who strives to evoke emotional responses in his paintings, sculptures, and installations) is creating the art for this ArtCubed series of events.
Goya Studios is a massive event space located in the heart of Hollywood on Cahuenga Boulevard between Sunset and Hollywood.
Three different types of tickets are available. Purchase the Communal experience for $189 and enjoy:
- A hand-crafted welcome cocktail featuring Woodford Reserve inside Greg Ito’s magical secret garden laden with neon sculptures and towering art
- A boundary-pushing four-course meal with wine pairings from Sonoma-Cutrer, created exclusively for the event by renowned chef Richard Blais, with each course served in and inspired by ArtCubed’s immersive cube installation designed by Greg Ito
- Entry to the after-hours bar and exhibition space full of interactive artwork, sculptures, and a bespoke wishing well perfect for gathering around with friends
- Up-close-and-personal access to more than 40 custom artworks created by Ito for the event
- Seating at a communal table with some of LA’s biggest movers and shakers.
The Private Dining experience also costs $189. You’ll enjoy the same amenities, but at a table for two to six movers and shakers of your choosing. The ArtCubed Plus experience, $235, includes all this, PLUS your choice of seating at a communal or private table; a premium beverage package from Sonoma-Cutrer and Woodford Reserve, with exclusive tasting and flights from top-shelf brands; behind-the-scenes tours of the experience, with the chance to meet Richard Blais and Greg Ito; a small-batch relic by artist Greg Ito; and VIP perks from event partners.
More information can be found via the link below, while tickets can be purchased here.