Queen Mary’s All-New CHILL Ice Adventure Park, December 13 to January 7
December 13, 2017 - January 7, 2018$19 - $69
When the weather starts to cool and holiday parties are in full swing, you know it’s time for the Queen Mary’s CHILL park to return. But this year, the adventure park has been revamped with even more holiday attractions!
Taking place from December 13-January 7, the CHILL Adventure Park will feature holiday traditions from around the world and will incorporate ice within the majority of attractions.
- The Munich Market and Gnome’s Wishing Well in Germany;
- Ice Skating in Switzerland alongside chocolate and cheese treats;
- Fireworks and Chinese Lantern decorating in China;
- Vodka tasting and a DJ at the Northern Lights Show in Russia;
- And, of course, the North Pole featuring liquid-candy at the Candy Bar.
There will also be a wide variety of ice attractions, including the Matterhorn Mountain ice tubing slide, ice bumper cars, ice tricycles, Alpine Zip Line and much more.
Ticket pricing starts at $29.99 for adults and $19.99 for kids (ages 4 to 11). Doors open at 4:30 p.m. daily for general and VIP ticket holders. Fast passes are also available for an additional price.
CHILL begins daily at 4:30 p.m., so get ready for a cool time at CHILL Adventure Park!