- This event has passed.
La Experiencia Agave Food & Culture Experience in Whittier
January 13 @ 8:00 pm - 12:00 am$75 - $100
Learn the history of Mexico and its vibrant food and drink traditions with a cultural experience at La Experiencia Agave on January 13.
Hosted at The Knotted Apron cooking school in Whittier, this is an event designed to appeal to all of the senses through food, drinks, and music. Highlights include:
- An introduction to the history of Mexican liquor
- A walk-through of various liquor tastes from an agave expert
- Tray-passed Mexican tapas prepared by a surprise chef
- A DJ spinning international and Latin music
- Live music from the world-renowned band, The Blue Agave
- A cigar lounge
- And two open bars that include tequila and mescal cocktails, along with craft beer
General admission tickets are currently available online for $75. VIP tickets are also available for $100 and include early admission (7 p.m.), a private tasting, and a goody bag.
Only 100 tickets will be sold for this intimate event, so be sure to snag your spot as soon as possible!