- This event has passed.
The 6th Annual Palm Desert Food & Wine Festival Returns April 8-10
April 8, 2016 - April 10, 2016$100 – $150
The sixth annual Palm Desert Food & Wine Festival will host three extraordinary days of wining and dining in an iconic California desert backdrop.
Happening Friday, April 8 through Sunday, April 10, the event features a multi-course James Beard Luncheon, live cooking demonstrations from celebrity chef talent, cookbook signings, and samplings from over 40 restaurants and 60 premium wineries, breweries, and spirits purveyors.
New to this year’s festivities include the “Pints & Plates” craft beer garden, offering expert-led beer pairing demos from local breweries as well as the “Chill Zone,” a dedicated section featuring all things cool, think frosty cocktails to artisanal ice cream treats and more.
Featured talent includes:
- Aarti Sequeira (host of Food Network’s “Aarti Party” and winner of “The Next Food Network Star”)
- Cat Cora (first female “Iron Chef,” TV personality, cookbook author, and owner of five restaurants)
- Gale Gand (James Beard Award-winning pastry chef, cookbook author, TV personality, and co-owner of Tru and SpritzBurger in Chicago)
- Ricardo Zarate (Food & Wine magazine “Best New Chef,” cookbook author, new restaurant concept opening summer 2016 in Los Angeles)
- Suzanne Tracht (Chef/owner of Jar in Los Angeles, “Top Chef Masters” participant)
- Valerie Gordon (Chef/owner of Valerie Confections, award-winning chocolatier, and cookbook author)
- Sean Le (“Master Chef Junior” Season 2 contestant)
Grand Tasting tickets are $100 per person/per day and include access to all chef demos, as well as unlimited food, wine, and spirit tastings. VIP Grand Tasting tickets are $135 per person/per day and include early entrance to the festival with an exclusive celebrity chef demo; unlimited food, wine, and spirit tastings; and all-access chef demos.
Tickets to the James Beard Luncheon range from $125-$150 per person depending on seat selection. Guests may purchase tickets and view the latest festival additions, schedules, and more by visiting the festival website link below.
The Palm Desert Food & Wine Festival will be held in the heart of Palm Desert’s famed El Paseo shopping district.