- This event has passed.
The Taste: The L.A. Times Annual Foodie Event Returns Labor Day Weekend
September 1, 2017 - September 3, 2017$95 - $180
What better way to spend a three-day weekend than with a dedicated SoCal food event?
Courtesy of the foodies at the Los Angeles Times, The Taste is returning to Paramount Studios from September 1 through 3. The festival features five events with tastings from some of L.A.’s best chefs, restaurateurs and mixologists. Need some convincing? Read below for a quick recap of each event:
- Opening Night: An intimate soiree featuring tastings and a chance to party with participating chefs and and mixologists, including Hatchet Hall, Georgie and Little Fatty.
- Field to Fork: Learn farmers market tips and tricks through cooking demos with Amy Scattergood, Times Food Editor, and Sang Yoon, Chef/Owner of Father’s Office.
- Dinner with a Twist: Get ready for a night of various food and drink pairings showcased by local writers and chefs.
- Sunday Block Party: Brunch and pastries. Enough said.
- Flavors of L.A.: Hosted by Jonathan Gold, this event will feature the diverse nature of the L.A. food scene with demos of unique dishes and flavors.
Tickets for the event range from $95 to $180. And don’t forget, this event is 21 and over, so leave the kiddos at home.