With New Year’s Eve fast approaching the time to make plans is exactly RIGHT NOW! Thankfully, Los Angeles has options.
NYE 2018 in L.A. promises something for everyone. This year includes free bashes at Grand Park and Angel City Brewery, a black tie gala in Beverly Hills, swing dancing at Knott’s Berry Farm, Sir-Mix-a-Lot at the Queen Mary, fireworks in Marina Del Rey, a daytime NYE event for kids, and MUCH more.
As always, follow the links below for more info. And if you know of any other worthy events happening we ought to include then feel free to leave a comment.
New Year’s Eve To-Dos 2017 -> 2018
Price noted in parenthesis. Numbered for reference only, listed in no particular order.
1. N.Y.E.L.A. at Grand Park (free)
2. Dita Von Teese’s New Year’s Eve Gala Show at the Ace Hotel ($49.50-225)
3. Prohibition NYE at Union Station ($175)
4. The Raymond’s/1886 New Year’s Eve Bash ($100)
5. New Year’s Eve on The Queen Mary with Sir Mix-a-Lot, with discount tickets available through Goldstar ($119/$72 while supplies last)
8. Hermosa Beach New Year’s Eve Celebration With Ball Drop & Live Music (free)
9. Dave Chappelle & John Meyer at The Forum ($80-395)
11. Classic Hollywood Roosevelt New Year’s Eve ($155-185)
12. New Year’s Eve Ball at The Edison ($100)
15. Family-Friendly New Year’s Eve at The LA Zoo ($40-69)
16. Brighter Future NYE Party ($20-95)
18. Insomniac’s Countdown NYE ($99-319)
21. Speakeasy Fireworks Long Beach New Year’s Eve Cruise ($70-129)
23. NYE 2018 Cleopatra’s Ball at Hollywood Egyptian Theatre ($109-149)
24. Minimal Effort NYE at The MacArthur ($59-149)
27. Kidspace Noon Year’s Eve at the Rose Bowl (free)
28. Knott’s Berry Farm NYE with Swing Dance, Salsa & Fireworks (Included in admission price of $49-79)