You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, March 23, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] Nature Connects: A massive lego sculpture exhibition at the South Coast Botanic Garden.
2. [11:00am] Revolution in the Making: abstract sculpture by women at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
3. [12:15pm] Lunchtime Yoga Retreat in Grand Park. FREE
4. [2:00pm & 4:00pm] Let’s Make a Comet at Griffith Observatory. FREE
5. [6:00pm] Taste of Downtown Long Beach.
6. [7:15pm] Reading by Moonrise at The Bowtie Project.
7. [8:00pm] Josh Gondelman “Physical Whisper” Album Release Show at The Virgil.
8. [8:00pm] Sunnie Paxson All Star Band Jazz La Femme at the E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:30pm] SEE JANE SING with Jane Lynch. Proceeds to benefit Adopt the Arts.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $24 tickets to Los Angeles Dodgers Friday Night Fireworks (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.