You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Night at California Heritage Museum.
2. [7 p.m.] The Lincoln presents “For the Record,” a weekly series where guests bring in their own vinyl for a unique DJ set from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. This week’s theme is “So 80’s”. FREE
3. [7:30 p.m.] Counter-Inaugural at the Clockshop in Frogtown.
5. [8:30 p.m.] This Is Not Normal! with Judd Apatow and Friends at Largo.
6. [9:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Cavern. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [10:30 p.m.] Outside Dog Gets One Star at the UCB Sunset.
8. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Autry National Center of the American West and LACMA.
9. [various] It’s Cheeseburger Week in Pasadena!
10. [various] Santa Monica Restaurant Week is happening all this week.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $19 tix for The Vagina Monologues at the Cupcake Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar