You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Jan. 6, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
2. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens
3. [7:30 p.m.] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FREE
4. [7:30 p.m. ] Prohibition cocktail classes at Greenbar Distillery.
5. [8 p.m.] Thrones! The Musical Parody Takes on Game of Thrones at Hudson Theatres. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] Adult Contemporary Recordings showcase with Tony Watson & Ritesh Kumar at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
7. [9 p.m.] Satellite Nights presents Purple Friday, a Prince Dance Night with Micah James. FREE
8. [various] Cinefamily is showcasing a retrospective of Pedro Almodóvar films beginning on Friday night.
9. [various] Oh Man! Ramen will exclusively debut their dinner menu through chef driven incubator Feastly this Friday. The six course meal cost $50 a person.
10. [various] First Fridays around Los Angeles.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to a Comedy Store Headliner Show with Joe Rogan, Nikki Glaser, and special guests (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar