You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Jan. 7, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Los Angeles Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention.
2. [10 a.m.] 5th Annual Southern California Pet Expo. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] TheFitExpo at the LA Convention Center.
4. [11 a.m.] Brooklyn-born craft market Artists & Fleas will be in the Arts District of DTLA this weekend.
5. [noon] Open House & Workshops return to Second City Hollywood. FREE
6. [5 p.m.] The Smell’s 19th anniversary weekend celebration (Day II).
7. [8 p.m.] The Lion at the Geffen Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9 p.m.] Can I Kick It? A Comedic Revue of Old School Hip Hop at the NerdMelt Showroom.
9. [9 p.m.] Bootie LA: NYE Do-Over Party.
10. [9 p.m.] Missing Persons at The Rose. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $14.75 tix to Literary Deathmatch at the Riot LA Comedy Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar