You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for Monday, January 8, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] Join Boomtown Brewery for Monday Movie Nights, a new monthly movie screening in their private event space set up with comfy couches, craft beers, popcorn and an option to order from Purgatory Pizza. This week they will screen Any Given Sunday. FREE
2. [8 p.m.] Live blues with the Pete Andersen Band at the Burbank Moose Lodge. FREE
3. [8 p.m.] Live Gypsy Jazz & Swing at Eat.Drink.Americano.
4. [8 p.m. ] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
5. [8 p.m.] Trivia Night at Southland Beer.
6. [8:30 p.m.] Monday Night Residency – Lauren Ruth Ward at the Echo. FREE
7. [8:30 p.m.] If You Build It LA: A Stand-Up Comedy Show at UCB Sunset.
8. [8:30 p.m.] DJ Masha at the upstairs bar at Ace Hotel. FREE
9. [various] 7th Annual Pasadena Cheeseburger Week returns with over 40 restaurants and bars offering special cheeseburger items from January 7-12.
10. [various] From the archives: 17 Awesome Things To Do in L.A. on a Rainy Day
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix to see Method Mad and Redman at The Novo (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.