You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
4. [10 a.m.] RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns at LA Convention Center.
7. [4 p.m.] Celebrate Latino Heritage Month with a ‘Taste of Xocolatl’ at Union Station. FREE
1. [6 p.m.] Downtown L.A. Art Walk. FREE
2. [6:30 p.m.] High Five Art Launch Party at The Autry
3. [7 p.m.] CreepLA experience in the Arts District.
9. [7 p.m.] Dark Harbor at The Queen Mary.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays at NOHO cinema screens Rock ‘n’ Roll High school this week. DISCOUNTED(via Goldstar)
8. [7:30 p.m.] Wicked Lit at the Mountain View Mausoleum & Cemetery.
6. [8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club features The Neon Demon on Thursday.
10. [8 p.m.] Nerd Nite Los Angeles at Busby’s East.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $3 tix for That Big 80’s Party at Resident DTLA (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar