You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Oct. 14, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] The IndieCade Festival at USC campus.
2. [10 a.m.] RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns at LA Convention Center.
3. [5 p.m.] 2016 Long Beach Zombie Fest
4. [6 p.m.] Eat|See|Hear presents Front Porch Cinema at the Santa Monica Pier. This week Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be screened. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Knott’s Scary Farm.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Wicked Lit at the Mountain View Mausoleum & Cemetery.
7. [8 p.m. Carrie 40th anniversary screening and prom party at Ace Hotel Theatre. Discount tickets are available for this event via our friends at Goldstar. Be sure to shop and compare before you purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Calabasas Malibu Food & Wine Fest. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club features The Godfather on Friday.
10. [8 p.m.] Urban Death Tour of Terror at Zombie Joe’s.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $3 tix for That Big 80’s Party at Resident DTLA (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar