You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Oct. 30, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Stan Lee’s L.A. Comic Con.
2. [10 a.m.] Old Pasadena Halloween Celebration. FREE
3. [11 a.m.] Slightly Spooky Stories at Descanso Gardens.
4. [1 p.m.] LAVA Sunday Salon on the work of architect William L. Pereira, who designd the 1973 Los Angeles Times Corporate Headquarters. FREE
5. [2:30 p.m.] 16th Annual Haute Dog Howl’oween Parade. FREE
6. [3 p.m.] Poppin’s Pumpkin Patch Parade at The Last Bookstore. FREE
7. [7 p.m.] Quiet Clubbing: Halloween in the Park. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [7 p.m.] Free screening of animated film Book of Life at One Colorado in Pasadena. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Danny Elfman’s Nightmare Before Christmas at the Hollywood Bowl.
10. [10 p.m.] Part Time Punks Annual Goth Ball at Echoplex.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $11 to see the Unauthorized Musical Parody of Troop Beverly Hills (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar