You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Oct. 31, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Halloween Pub Crawls in Santa Monica and Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [5 p.m.] Enjoy a free, family-friendly evening at Old Pasadena Halloween Celebration, Folks can treating at over 100 businesses and a screening of Gremlins. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] West Hollywood Halloween Costume Carnaval
4. [7 p.m.] Sweet Rose Creamery’s Studio City Fall Movie Night screening of Hocus Pocus. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] Wicket Lit at the Mountain View Mauseleum.
6. [8 p.m.] DIVE IN movie night at The Mondrian: Labyrinth. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] The 1922 horror classic Nosferatu will screen at the Theatre at Ace Hotel accompanied by a live musical score courtesy of the LA Opera.
8. [8 p.m.] “A Night of 100 Pee-Wees at MiniBar in Hollywood.
10. [all day] Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams will offer free mini-cones to kids in costume today. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 tix to DesignerCon 2016 at Pasadean Convention Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar