You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, November 12, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The American Indian Arts Marketplace comes to The Autry Museum from November 11-12 for the largest Native arts fair in Southern California, featuring 200 Native American artists representing 40+ tribes.
2. [10 a.m.] DesignerCon, the annual art and design convention is back for another year of collectible toys, designer goods, panels & live art at the Pasadena Convention Center! Takes place this Saturday and Sunday.
3. [10 a.m.] Get ready to trot for some vegan treats! The The L.A. Tofurky Trot & Vegan Food Fest in Griffith Park invites family, friends and canine companions participate in this annual run/walk.
4. [11 a.m.] Stop by the Patchwork Show in Long Beach for some holiday shopping and fun! Highlights include local artisans, D.I.Y. workshops, music, food vendors and more. Admission is free. FREE
5. [noon] The 11th annual Inglewood Open Studios returns November 11-12 to showcase the professional artist studios and art galleries that constitute the burgeoning Inglewood art community. Explore studio spaces and works through a free self-guided tour. FREE
6. [12:30 p.m.] The Sherman Oaks Chamber of Commerce is putting on the very first Sherman Oaks Art Walk this Sunday. Attractions include dog photo booths, food trucks, a meet & greet with the utility box artists, a raffle, and more. Free parking available at the Sherman Oaks Galleria. FREE
7. [6 p.m.] Want to go back to the future this weekend? Party like it’s 1955 in Hill Valley at the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance, taking place this Sunday at Resident DTLA. Advance tickets are $12, day of is $15.
8. [7:30 p.m.] It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas… at The Grove! Celebrate the Joy – A California Christmas at The Grove kicks off the holiday season with an annual tree lighting ceremony and special musical performances. FREE
9. [various] The annual AFI FEST returns to Hollywood November 9-16 for an eight-day run featuring over 100 films, including three world premieres and four additional highly anticipated films.
10. [various] Lost and Found LA: Illuminated Trees in La Tuna Canyon. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $23 tix to Wine Tasting + Chamber Music at Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.