You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Nov. 13, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 10th Annual Inglewood Open Studios. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] California Vegetarian Food Festival.
3. [10 a.m.] Jackalope Arts & Crafts Fair in Pasadena. FREE
4. [11 a.m.] Long Beach Patchwork Show
5. [11 a.m.] 17th Annual Japanese Food Festival
6. [1 p.m.] Bob Ross Tribute Festival at Angel City Brewery. FREE
7. [2 p.m.] Weed Shop The Musical at The Eclectic Theatre in NoHo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [7 p.m.] The Grove Christmas holiday show and tree lighting ceremony hosted by Seth MacFarlane. FREE
9. [various] AFI FEST 2016 continues.
10. [various] The Pasadena Heritage Craftsman Weekend is back Nov. 10 through 13. Enjoy various workshops, house tours, silent auctions, lectures and more throughout the city.
BONUS: There’s going to be an extra-close supermoon visible in L.A. on the morning of Nov. 14, so you may want to stay up late or wake up super early tomorrow morning to catch it!
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7.50 tix to LA Zoo Lights (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar