You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, November 14, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The Engadget Experience: Alternate Realities comes to the Theatre at the Ace Hotel November 14 for a day-long immersive experience that will explore the intersection of art and technology.
2. [2 p.m.] Get into the winter spirit when ICE at Santa Monica returns with a 8,000 square foot ice skating rink. Running November 1 through January 5.
3. [7 p.m.] The UCLA Game Art Festival returns for its fifth gaming extravaganza in the courtyard at the Hammer Museum on November 14. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Oasis frontman Liam Gallgher comes to the Wiltern this Tuesday night in support of his solo album As You Were.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Visit Skirball Cultural Center for Flavors of Mexico to learn about regional cuisines of Mexico through lectures, cooking demonstrations, tastings, and 9. opportunities for hands-on participation.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Oaxaca’s Third Gender: Man, Woman, Muxe at ALOUD at the Los Angeles Central Library. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Chamber Music from France (with complimentary wine tasting) at the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
8. [various] Free museum admission: Los Angeles County Museum of Art and the Autry National Center of the American West. FREE
9. [various] Discover Los Angeles technology and innovation, participate in a hiring fair & hear from inspiring speakers at Techweek LA, Nov. 13-17.
10. [various] The annual AFI FEST returns to Hollywood November 9-16 for an eight-day run featuring over 100 films, including three world premieres and four additional highly anticipated films.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $4.75 admission to the StARTup Art Fair in Venice (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.