You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] LA Auto Show continues.
2. [11:30 a.m.] Holiday Ice Rink® Pershing Square
3. [1 p.m.] Mash screens at LACMA for their Tuesday matinee series.
4. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum features a big selection of tasty food trucks (5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.) FREE
5. [7 p.m.] The Lincoln presents “For the Record,” a weekly series where guests bring in their own vinyl for a unique DJ set from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. This week’s theme is Panamajack’s Hidden Gems, featuring a rare collection of international funk records. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Tacos & Trivia Tuesday at Angel City Brewery.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Iliza Shlesinger at the Viper Room. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Reggie Watts & Karen at El Cid.
9. [9 p.m.] Broadway Sings Disney is a powerhouse concert developed from the Walt Disney catalog’s 80-plus years of magical music. From Steamboat Willie, to Frozen’s “Let It Go,” happening at the Rockwell Table & Stage. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] The 12th edition of Cinema Italian Style (Nov. 17-22) showcases some of the most acclaimed Italian movies of the year in a film festival environment.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $49 to see Book of Mormon at The Pantages (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar