You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, November 23, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [all day] Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
3. [11:30 a.m.] Get ready for another season of ice-skating in Downtown Los Angeles when the Bai Holiday Ice Rink returns to Pershing Square from November 16 through January 15, 2018.
4. [8 p.m.] Catch a screening of Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home at the New Beverly Cinema.
5. [8 p.m.] A Thanksgiving Rendez-vous w/ DJ Jimi Hey at Zebulon.
6. [10 p.m.] Totally Wired! Thanksgiving Nite at Cha Cha Lounge.
7. [various] Check out last minute ideas on where to eat out on Thanksgiving in Los Angeles.
8. [various] Take a Thanksgiving Day hike to the Wisdom Tree before you consume your holiday meal. FREE
9. [various] Need another quick hike idea? Check out Amir’s Garden in Griffith Park. FREE
10. [various] Head to Figat7th in DTLA to check out Monumental Words an art installation on view November 20, 2017 through February 17, 2018. The glowing display of three massive word sculptures will have you experience the power of words through art. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $30 tix for Beer Advocate’s Extreme Beer Fest at California Market Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.