You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, November 26, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m.] Topanga Vintage Market hits Pierce College in Woodland Hills on the fourth Sunday of every month. Renowned for its array of vintage goods the market carries 170+ of Los Angeles’ best vintage, antiques, and collectibles.
2. [10 a.m.] Smorgasburg launches their Holiday Market this Sunday transforming from a foodie hang out to a magical holiday shopping experience. Expect food and shopping vendors to offer holiday treats and gifts. The holiday market will occur every Sunday from December 3-17, the official launch on November 26 will feature flash sales and specials from 10 to 11 a.m. so go early.
4. [10 a.m.] The La Habra Tamale Festival is today.
3. [11 a.m.] Drunken Devil presents Deviled Eggs a Christmas-inspired burlesque brunch at at Brack Shop Tavern in Downtown Los Angeles. Enjoy bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys as a theatrical experience unfolds before you with interactive characters and more.
5. [2 p.m.] The LA Phil presents West Side Story at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. Listen to the score performed live while the re-mastered film plays on screen.
9. [5 p.m.] The 86th annual Hollywood Christmas Parade, the largest Christmas celebration in America, returns to Hollywood Blvd this Sunday starting at 5 p.m.
6. [5 p.m.] The Holiday Light Festival Train Ride at Griffith Park is a festive one mile ride on the tracks with tens of thousands of lights to get you in the Holiday spirit. Running now through December 23 and then again from December 26 to December 30.
7. [6 p.m.] One of L.A.’s most magical holiday traditions, LA Zoo Lights returns November 17 through January 7 with thousands upon thousands of LED lights glowing up the zoo. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [6 p.m.] Sherman Oaks resident Mike Ziemkowski’s elaborate Christmas themed animatronic characters will return once again with Lights on Display a dazzling light show with a playlist of holiday tunes spun by the beloved snowman DJ Jingles. This year’s spectacle debuts on November 24. FREE
10. [various] Head to Figat7th in DTLA to check out Monumental Words an art installation on view November 20, 2017 through February 17, 2018. The glowing display of three massive word sculptures will have you experience the power of words through art. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $38 tix for New Year’s Eve with Postmodern Jukebox (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.