You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Nov. 28, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11;30 a.m.] Pershing Square Holiday Ice Rink
2. [5 p.m.] L.A. County Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Music Center Plaza. FREE
3. [5 p.m.] Runway Playa Vista presents Music Mondays a free weekly concert and music series. This week they are throwing a School of Rock dance party. FREE
4. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
5. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
6. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
7. [7 & 9 p.m.] The Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Experience. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] We Deserve This at Resident.
9. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt & Kristen at The Virgil. The Nov. 28 lineup features Derrick Brown, Ian Karmel, Hari Kondabolu, Bill Kottkamp, Frankie Quinones and Iliza Shlesinger.
10. [8 p.m.] Morgan Spurlock and W. Kamau Bell in conversation at The Grammy Museum. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 tix to the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar