You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, November 30, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Ted Baker sample sale put on by ECLIPSE Sample Sales will have 80% off retail prices off of mens and women’s apparel November 30 through December 3.
2. [5 p.m.] The annual Riviera Village Holiday Stroll in Redondo Beach features a parade, marching bands from local schools and Santa Claus.
3. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light continues at Descanso Gardens, featuring a colorful one-mile path walk through 10 distinct light displays at unique points within the garden, including a Symphony of Oaks and a Luminous Lawn. Be sure to grab discount tickets while supplies are still available! DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [5 p.m.] The Holiday Light Festival Train Ride at Griffith Park is a festive one mile ride on the tracks with tens of thousands of lights to get you in the Holiday spirit. Running now through December 23 and then again from December 26-30.
5. [6 p.m.] The 3rd Annual Handmade Holiday Show taking place at iam8bit in Echo Park will have local artists selling various goods and gifts just in time for the holidays.
6. [6 p.m.] Fast paced zombie movie 28 Days Later turns 15 on Thursday and the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills is celebrating in style with an undead wonderland featuring a haunted balcony, spin tingling electro music sets, spooky drink specials, a Q&A and one killer anniversary screening. Costumes are encouraged. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30 p.m.] Black Rabbit Rose, part theater for magic and variety acts and part craft cocktail bar, takes you into their retro-style cabaret shows set in an intimate and mysterious setting. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [various] Cuba: Antes, Ahora / Cuba: Then, Now, a celebration of Cuban music and dance, comes to The Music Center in Downtown L.A. from November 30 to December 3 as part of Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA.
9. [various] Free admission at: Japanese American National Museum (from 5 to 8 p.m.), MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen (from 5 to 8 p.m.), Skirball and Long Beach Museum of Art (3 to 8 p.m.)
10. [various] Happy Place brings a bright and immersive pop-up experience to the Arts District starting today. Capture perfect Instagram moments and enjoy sweet treats as you journey through one-of-a-kind installations designed to make you smile. Runs on select dates through January 7, 2018.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $17 tix for Deck the Hall: Holiday Concerts at Walt Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.