You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Dec. 11, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Echo Park Holiday Craft Fair.
2. [11 a.m.] Renegade Craft Fair
4. [noon] Playa Provisions Snow Day.
5. [1 p.m.] Studio City Winter Family Festival, featuring more than 80 tons of snow to enjoy via sledding and snowman making. FREE
6. [3 p.m.] Thrones! The Musical Parody of Game of Thrones at Hudson Theatres. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
8. [7 p.m.] Check out a holiday fireworks show in Manhattan Beach. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Pointless Comedy LA at The Clubhouse (with free drinks!). FREE
10. [various] Free admission days this Sunday for: Museum of Latin American Art and Craft, Folk Art Museum (pay what you can) and Pacific Asia Museum.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 to get a Lightsaber to participate in Glow Battle LA (via Goldstar)
Want more things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar