You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Dec. 17, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The Yoga Expo at the LA Convention Center.
2. [noon] Winter Fest at the O.C. Fairgrounds.
3. [noon] Carson’s Phantom Carriage Brewery will host a Krampus Beer Fest featuring 25 seasonal beers available for one day only.
4. [noon] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
5. [2 p.m.] The Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles Holiday Spectacular in Glendale.
6. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
7. [6 p.m.] 70th Annual Naples Island Holiday Boat Parade returns to the canals of Naples Island in Long Beach
8. [7 p.m.] Comedy Store Headliner Show with Margaret Cho, Anthony Jeselnik, Tom Wilson, and more.
9. [9 p.m.] RISK! LA with Matt McCarthy at the Bootleg Theatre.
10. [various] The Unconventional Canvases of Keith Haring Art Exhibit opens to the public at The Peterson Automotive Museum
DEAL OF THE DAY: $40 tix to see Indina Menzel at The Greek (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar