You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Dec. 18, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11 a.m.] Hanukkah Family Festival: Light for the People at Skirball Cultural Center.
2. [noon] Winter Fest at the O.C. Fairgrounds.
3. [noon] Holiday Paw-ty at Angel City Brewery. FREE
4. [noon] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
7. [1 p.m.] A tribute to Leonard Cohen at The Getty. FREE
6. [2 p.m.] It’s a Wonderful Life: The Radio Play on the Stage at The Belfry Upstairs in NoHo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [2 p.m.] Holiday Concerts at Grand Performances: A Charlie Brown Christmas. FREE
8. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
9. [7 p.m.] The HM157 Christmas Extravaganza will feature some of the best up and coming bands in LA, all playing traditional and original Christmas music inside a beautiful Victorian mansion located in Lincoln Heights. Tickets are just $10.
10. [8 p.m.] The Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles Holiday Spectacular in Glendale.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $11 tix to LA Zoo Lights (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar