You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, December 22, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [2 p.m.] The Museum of Failure has landed in Los Angeles at A+D Architecture and Design Museum in the Arts District. Exhibits include some of recent history’s biggest commercial flops, including Donald Trump’s board game, the Harley-Davidson Perfume, the Apple Newton, the Betamax, Google Glass, and more. Check for discount tickets while supplies. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [4:30 p.m.] CHILL Adventure Park returns to the Queen Mary in Long Beach from December 13 through January 7. Come experience ice bumper cars, ice skating, an Alpine Zip Line and more chill themed activities. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [5 p.m.] Winter Fest Returns to OC Fairgrounds (Dec. 21 to Jan. 7) will offer an all-new festival of lights, snow summit, winter bounce houses, outdoor ice skating, ice tubing, snowfall and the man of the season, Santa Claus. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [5:30 p.m.] Come dressed in an ugly sweater and get a free mini martini or mini Manhattan from 5:30 p.m. to close during Little Dom’s Ugly Holiday Sweater Party.
5. [6 p.m.] 4th Fridays on 4th Street in Long Beach. FREE
6. [6:30 p.m.] Head to the New Beverly for a Christmas-themed double feature this Friday. They’ll be screening It’s A Wonderful Life and A Christmas Story in 35mm. Happening Friday and Saturday.
7. [7 p.m.] Union Station concludes its holiday season of Cocoa Concert with La Picante’s “A Very Salsa Christmas” in the historic south patio this Friday. FREE
8. [10 p.m.] There’s an ALL NIGHT Holiday Party happening at The Reserve in DTLA this Friday with a tribute room dedicated to Mariah Carey and the main room spinning old school hip hop and RnB.
9. [various] Looking to literally step into the Christmas spirit? Find out where you can walk into life-size gingerbread houses in and around Los Angeles.
10. [various] Check out one of 15 Places in L.A. to Get an Amazing Holiday Cocktail.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $34 tix to LA Phil’s ‘The Garden’ Rooftop Music Series (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.