You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, December 27, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] Tuesday through Saturday are Snow Days at Kidspace Children’s Museum in Pasadena. Bring the kidos and enjoy real snow, a winter art installation, cookie decorating, a world dance performance from the group Arte Flamenco and learn about the science of snow.
2. [2 p.m.] Winter Fest Returns to OC Fairgrounds (Dec. 21 to Jan. 7) will offer an all-new festival of lights, snow summit, winter bounce houses, outdoor ice skating, ice tubing, snowfall and the man of the season, Santa Claus. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [4:30 p.m.] CHILL Adventure Park returns to the Queen Mary in Long Beach from December 13 through January 7. Come experience ice bumper cars, ice skating, an Alpine Zip Line and more chill themed activities. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [4:40 p.m.] Griffith Observatory offers a Sunset Walk & Talk one evening a month. At this free event, guests will enjoy a sunset hike led by a Griffith Park park ranger and a museum guide. FREE
5. [6 p.m.] Sherman Oaks resident Mike Ziemkowski’s elaborate Christmas themed animatronic characters will return once again with Lights on Display a dazzling light show with a playlist of holiday tunes spun by the beloved DJ Jingles. The show runs every night until January 1, 2018. FREE
6. [6 p.m.] One of L.A.’s most magical holiday traditions, LA Zoo Lights returns November 17 through January 7 with thousands upon thousands of LED lights glowing up the zoo. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [6 p.m.] Come to the Frogtown Brewery this Wednesday for Beer, Bingo, & Trivia Night.
8. [8 p.m.] Spamilton at the Kirk Douglas Theatre.
9. [various] Looking to literally step into the Christmas spirit? Find out where you can walk into life-size gingerbread houses in and around Los Angeles.
10. [various] Check out one of 15 Places in L.A. to Get an Amazing Holiday Cocktail (be sure to call ahead to ensure establishments are open on Christmas day!)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix to Live Magic at the Black Rabbit Rose (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.