You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, December 6, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] The L.A. Auto Show is back for another round of test drives, new car showcases and ‘The Garage” aftermarket hall from December 1-10.
2. [2 p.m.] The Museum of Failure is coming to Los Angeles starting this Saturday at A+D Architecture and Design Museum in the Arts District. Exhibits will include some of recent history’s biggest commercial flops, including Donald Trump’s board game, the Harley-Davidson Perfume, the Apple Newton, the Betamax, Google Glass, and more.
3. [6 p.m.] One of L.A.’s most magical holiday traditions, LA Zoo Lights returns November 17 through January 7 with thousands upon thousands of LED lights glowing up the zoo. Check for discounted ticketsbefore making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [7 p.m.] Every first and third Wednesday of the month, BEAR CITY brings free comedy and free pizza to Que Sera in Long Beach. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] There’s a DIY Holiday Snow Globe Workshop happening at Angel City Brewery this Wednesday. Make festive non-toxic mason jar globes for your home or as a gift. A donation of $20 is suggested and includes a pint of beer.
6. [7:30 p.m.] The Heart of Robin Hood at The Wallis.
7. [7:30 p.m.] The Hammer Museum continues the The Contenders film series on Tuesday with a screening of Downsizing, and Q&A with Alexander Payne and Hong Chau.
8. [8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club Ultimate Holiday Movie Series will host a month-long schedule of Christmas inspired movie screenings from December 1-23 on Tuesday and through the weekend. The series continues this Wednesday with a screening of Love Actually.
9. [8 p.m.] An Evening with Denis Leary at the Bootleg Theater.
10. [various] Happy Place brings a bright and immersive pop-up experience to the Arts District starting today. Capture perfect Instagram moments and enjoy sweet treats as you journey through one-of-a-kind installations designed to make you smile. Runs on select dates through January 7, 2018.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $14.50 tix to CHILL Ice Adventure Park at the Queen Mary (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.