You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Feb. 11, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7:30 a.m.] Chinatown Firecracker Run/Walk and Bike Ride
2. [8:30 a.m.] Masters of the American West returns to Griffith Park’s Autry Museum of the American West.
3. [9:30 a.m.] Camellia & Tea Festival at Descanso Gardens.
4. [10 a.m.] The traveling Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is having a pop-up in Glendale Galleria this Saturday.
5. [noon] Cupid’s Undie Run comes to Santa Monica this Saturday for a “brief” sprint for a great cause.
6. [noon] One Love Cali Reggae Fest docks at the Queen Mary in Long Beach (Feb. 10-12) for three days of dancing to your favorite reggae music on a Los Angeles’ historic cruise ship.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Cinespia screens Lost in Translation at The Palace Theatre this Saturday.
8. [8 p.m.] The 8th Annual Edwardian Ball comes to the Globe Theatre
9. [9:30 p.m.] Theres a Roaring Twenties speakeasy party held at the historic LA River Studios this Saturday
10. [various] The Pan African Film & Arts Festival (Feb. 9-20) will showcase over 150 new films, along with special programs aimed towards students and the community.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $59 tix to Air + Style at Expo Park on Feb. 18-19 (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar