You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Feb. 12, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7:30 a.m.] Chinatown Firecracker Run/Walk and Bike Ride
2. [9:30 a.m.] Camellia & Tea Festival at Descanso Gardens.
3. [11 a.m.] For kids: [email protected]: LIST-O-RAMA: The Easiest Poem You’ll Ever Write. FREE
4. [11 a.m] The American Youth Symphony’s FREE annual family concert returns to Royce Hall this Sunday.
6. [noon] One Love Cali Reggae Fest docks at the Queen Mary in Long Beach (Feb. 10-12) for three days of dancing to your favorite reggae music on a Los Angeles’ historic cruise ship.
7. [noon] Dance Sundays with Debbie Allen & Friends returns to The Wallis with a special FREE Flamenco Dance session led by Briseyda Zárate.
8. [1 p.m.] Angel City Brewery’s Anti-Valentine’s Day Bash: Broken Hearts Circus. FREE
9. [various] Free admission days this Sunday for: Museum of Latin American Art and Craft and Folk Art Museum (pay what you can). FREE
10. [various] The Pan African Film & Arts Festival (Feb. 9-20) will showcase over 150 new films, along with special programs aimed towards students and the community.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $23 for Chamber Music + Wine Tasting at Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar