You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Feb. 13, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8:30 p.m.] Legitimate Goddamn Theatre at UCB Sunset.
2. [7:30 p.m.] Dirty Birdie Story Hour at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [7:30 p.m.] The Last Bookstore will present a special Valentine’s Day panel on How to Write Romance. Join three bestselling romance authors for an depth discussion on the billion dollar literary genre this Monday. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring Erin Lennox, Dave Stone, Jamie Loftus, Dan St. Germain with hosts Sean Keane, Megan Koester, Anna Seregina and Bucky Sinister. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] “A comatose man recreates his identity by delving deeply into his memories, while a panoply of family members and loved ones form scheming camps over grave neurological decisions” in Plasticity, a new one-man show now playing at the Hudson Theatres. Performances take place Saturday, Sunday, and Monday evenings.
6. [8:30 p.m.] Love Wins Monday happening at The Spire room is an early Valentine’s themed party aimed to raise money for Saving Innocence, an LA-based anti-human trafficking organization, featuring live music and a silent auction.
7. [9 p.m.] 90s Game Night at Bar One Tap Room hosted by Be Kind Rewind. Come for the craft beers, 90s board games and trivia! No fee to participate. FREE
8. [9 p.m.] Boast Rattle at NerdMelt Showroom
9. [10 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Pan African Film & Arts Festival (Feb. 9-20) will showcase over 150 new films, along with special programs aimed towards students and the community.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $16 for the Big Cap Beer Festival at Santa Anita Park (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar