You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for Monday, February 5, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] Join Boomtown Brewery for Monday Movie Nights, a new monthly movie screening in their private event space set up with comfy couches, craft beers, popcorn and an option to order from Purgatory Pizza. This week they will screen Empire Strikes Back. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
3. [7:30 p.m.] That’s Gold comedy showcase at the Bootleg Theatre. FREE
4. [7:30 p.m.] Pop-Up Magazine’s “Winter Issue” at the Theatre at Ace Hotel is a live magazine-style variety show for comedic genius and unique storytelling.
5. [8 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Wicked Woman: Pole Dance, Contortion, Aerial Arts at El Cid. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30 p.m.] The Sunset Jam at the Viper Room.
8. [until 9 p.m.] In celebration of the Metro Red Line’s 25th birthday this year, they’ve partnered with filmmaker Hervé Cohen to present “Life Underground,” an immersive art media installation and interactive web documentary on view at Los Angeles Union Station from January 30 to February 5. FREE
9. [9 p.m.] Pub trivia at The York in Highland Park.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Get a FREE distillery tour and tasting at Greenbar Distillery with the promo code LAHEART.
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.