You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for Tuesday, February 6, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] Get FREE Yogurtland from 4 to 7 p.m. today to celebrate International Frozen Yogurt Day. Available at participating locations only. FREE
7. [5:30 p.m.] Food Truck Bazaar at the California Heritage Museum parking lot.
5. [6 p.m.] Keeping up with your health goals? Take a Desserts for Your Sweetheart & Your Heart class at BLVD Kitchen in Sherman Oaks. You’ll learn to make German Chocolate cake, brownies, truffles, Cherry Cobbler and more all without using sugar, gluten and dairy.
2. [7 p.m.] The Moth StorySlam at Los Globos. Tonight’s theme: Transit.
4. [7 p.m.] Down some tacos, drink some locally brewed beers and test your trivia skills this Tuesday during Tacos & Trivia night at Angel City Brewery in DTLA.
6. [7 p.m.] Doctor Whosday at Geeky Teas in Burbank.
3. [8 p.m.] The Walt Disney Concert Hall will host Chamber Music & Wine Tasting. This Tuesday The LA Philharmonic will perform pieces from Czech.
9. [9 p.m.] Emo Nite LA at Echoplex. FREE
8. [11 p.m.] Cardinal Redbird is So LA at the UCB Franklin.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Get a FREE distillery tour and tasting at Greenbar Distillery with the promo code LAHEART.
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.