You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!†
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, March 17, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 a.m.] Casey’s St. Patrick’s Day Street Festival comes to Downtown Los Angeles on March 17 for the ultimate celebration of the greenest day of the year.
2. [6 a.m.] Tom Bergin’s Public House St. Patrick’s Day party.
3. [noon] . Tam O’Shanter, one of the oldest restaurants in Los Angeles, will be home to an epic St. Patrick’s Day party. It begins at noon in a special tent area in the parking lot. The music will then fire up at 12:30pm, and the party will go well into the night. Come get your fill of green beer, pub food, and rockin’ music.
4. [2 p.m.] 2Cents Theatre Group returns for the 4th annual Female Playwright & Art Festival. The popular 3-day festival will have 100 artists from playwrights to directors to actors and street artists. Happening on March 17 to 19 at the Hudson Theatres in Hollywood.
5. [2:30 p.m.] The Arcade Expo comes to the Museum of Pinball in Banning March 17 through 19 for a weekend of gaming, art, and the culture that surrounds this world.
6. [5 p.m.] St. Patty’s Day Kiss Me, I’m Irish: Santa Monica Bar Crawl the ultimate beach city bar hop.
7. [6 p.m.] Catch a screening of Leprechaun at Great Horror Movie Nights in Griffith Park’s Old Zoo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [various] PaleyFest L.A. is back March 17 through 26 with ten-days of panels bringing together actors, producers and directors of some of the most popular shows in the television and streaming content universe.
9. [various] For more St. Patrick’s Day fun check out our list of 21 Fun Things to do on St. Patrick’s Day in Los Angeles.
10. [various] Los Angeles Fashion Week takes over the city March 16-19. Check the schedule on their website for all happenings
DEAL OF THE DAY: $19.50 to see Green Day at The Rose Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.