You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!†
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, March 18, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles’ Nature Fest is back on March 18 and 19. Adults and kids alike will have a chance to explore, learn and interact with nature. Activities will be hosted within the museums nature gardens and led by scientists and wildlife experts.
2. [10 a.m.] Spend a day at the Claremont Pie Festival! Partake in a pie tasting, there’s also a baking contest, demos, a vendor market and a meet and greet with master pie maker Kate McDermott. FREE
3. [11:30 a.m.] The Arcade Expo comes to the Museum of Pinball in Banning March 17 through 19 for a weekend of gaming, art, and the culture that surrounds this world.
4. [noon] The 8th Annual Native American Festival returns to Shoreline Village to celebrate the vibrant traditions of Native Americans through cultural entertainment, such as storytelling, drumming, dancing, singing, art, and more. FREE
5. [noon] The East San Gabriel Valley Cherry Blossom Festival comes to South Hills Plaza in West Covina on Saturday for a day of food, entertainment and fun!
6. [4 p.m.] The inaugural RESON8 Festival takes over Mid-City Arthouse March 18-19 for a day-to-night fest that includes deep house yoga, and open bar, live entertainment a Sound Off Silent Disco + Meditation, acro yoga and more.
7. [6:30 p.m.] Venice Arts is hosting a benefit party beneath a very old speakeasy called Townhouse. The party will feature complimentary whiskey tastings, appetizers and desserts from local restaurants, a silent auction, raffle prizes and other surprises.
8. [various] Enjoy free music during Bach in the Subways a four-day celebration (March 18-21) of free performances at Union Station, Hollywood/Vine and other public venues in honor of J.S. Bach’s birthday.
9. [various] PaleyFest L.A. is back March 17 through 26 with ten-days of panels bringing together actors, producers and directors of some of the most popular shows in the television and streaming content universe.
10. [various] Los Angeles Fashion Week takes over the city March 16-19. Check the schedule on their website for all happenings
DEAL OF THE DAY: $19.50 to see Green Day at The Rose Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.