You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, March 24, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [11:00am] Revolution in the Making: abstract sculpture by women at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel.FREE
2. [2:00pm & 4:00pm] Let’s Make a Comet at Griffith Observatory. FREE
3. [2:00pm] Ethnic Food & Culture Tour of East Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar… in very limited supply)
4. [6:00pm] Taste of Downtown Long Beach.
5. [7:00pm] Dan Savage’s Hump! Film Festival continues at the Art Theater of Long Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursdays screening of Scarface in NoHo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:00pm] Opening night at Cat Art Show LA 2. FREE
8. [8:30pm] SEE JANE SING with Jane Lynch. Proceeds to benefit Adopt the Arts.
9. [9:00pm] Lollipop Records SXSW Homecoming Party at Mrs. Fish. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $24 tickets to Los Angeles Dodgers Friday Night Fireworks (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.