You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, March 30, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] Los Pollos Hermanos (yes, that same restaurant from Breaking Bad) is popping up in Downtown Los Angeles for a two-day stint. Today is the last day!
2. [6 p.m.] Game Night at Grand Central Market. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] YogaGlo will host a special yoga class to support Love Your Brain’s #mindfulmarch — the largest global fundraising initiative during brain injury awareness month this Thursday at their Santa Monica studio. Suggested donation is $21 and YogaGlo will match each donation.
4. [7 p.m.] Zoe Coombs Marr: Trigger Warning at UCB Franklin.
5. [7:30 p.m.] LA Opera’s Tales of Hoffmann: Offenbach’s Operatic Adventure at The Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [7:30 p.m.] The Not So Silver Screen: Black Women in Media at The Hammer. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] The Unauthorized Musical Parody of Mean Gurlz at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Food For Thought Open Mic Night at Angel City Brewery. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Strand of Oaks at The Troubadour.
10. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: Japanese American National Museum (from 5 to 8 p.m.), MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen (from 5 to 8 p.m.), Skirball Cultural Center and Long Beach Museum of Art (3 to 8 p.m.)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 for the Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.