You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, March 5, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Descanso Gardens’ Annual Cherry Blossom Festival. Time reservations are required!
2. [10 a.m.] Run + Yoga + Beer at Angel City Brewery will have you running through Downtown Los Angeles from 10 a.m. to noon. All levels are welcome.
3. [11 a.m.] The Great Rock and Roll Flea Market will take over The Regent Theater in DTLA
4. [noon.] The International Women’s Day March and Rally begins at noon outside Los Angeles City Hall.
5. [1 p.m.] 626 Golden Streets takes place in the San Gabriel Valley where friends, families and kids are all invited to roam the cleared out streets of Pasadena, Irwindale, Arcadia and other S.G.V. neighborhoods for a full day of activities and fun. Highlights include live music, crafts and free cycling classes. FREE
6. [1 & 4 p.m.] “Women who Shaped Pasadena” is a FREE two hour walking tour through the charming city that’s home to the Rose Parade. The purpose is to shine a light on the many fascinating women who helped form Pasadena from artists, botanists, entrepreneurs, politicians and revolutionaries. FREE
7. [2 p.m.] Artillery and Association of Hysteric Curators present a panel discussion called “Herstorians: Women Documenting Arts and Culture” in addition to the panel there will be a reception for Artillery’s newest issue “Art & The New Regime.” The event is free and takes place at the Brand Library & Art Center. FREE
8. [3 p.m.] Support women’s rights at Winos Stand Up! a fundraiser for Planned Parenthood. Enjoy a lively afternoon celebrating diversity and freedom of choice while you sample 40+ wines from some of America’s best winemakers at Vino Wine & Tapas Room in Tarzana is a fundraiser for Planned Parenthood.
9. [8 p.m.] Plasticity is a multi-media infused one-man show that combines family drama with a thoroughly scientific investigation of neurological function to produce something unlike you’ve ever seen before., Performances take place Saturday, Sunday, and Monday evenings at the Hudson Theatres. Highly recommended!
10. [9 p.m.] HEY BUDDY Comedy Show with T.J. Miller, Brooks Wheelan, Nicole Byer, Emily Heller, & Special Guests. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 tix to Artisanal LA at The Reef in DTLA (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.