You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, March 5, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10:15 a.m.] There is a free yoga classes on Monday at the Edendale Branch Library. FREE
2. [noon] Check out ¡Murales Rebeldes! L.A. Chicana/o Murals under Siege at LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes.
3. [1:30 p.m.] ‘Lyrics to Life,’ a FREE four-day pop-up exhibition featuring art inspired by song lyrics from the likes of The Notorious B.I.G., Radiohead, Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd, comes to Downtown Los Angeles from March 2-5.
4. [7 p.m.] UCLA Jazz Combos at Schoenberg Music Hall. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
6. [7:30 p.m.] That’s Gold – A Free Comedy Show hosted by Karl Hess & Nick Rutherford. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Throat Singing from the Mongolian Steppe at Coaxial.
8. [8 p.m.] L!ve Talks presents An Evening with Patton Oswalt at the Writers Guild Theatre this Monday.
9. [8:30 p.m.] Monday Night Residency of The Blank Tapes at The Echo.
10. [9 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12.50 tix to see K. Michelle at Novo
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.