You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] Public Displays of Artistic Expression, a free exhibit at Santa Monica College. FREE
2. [6:30 p.m.] Deep House Yoga at Sound Nightclub.
3. [7 p.m.] Down some tacos, drink some locally brewed beers and test your trivia skills this Tuesday during Tacos & Trivia night at Angel City Brewery in DTLA.
4. [7 p.m.] Points of Access: Artists in Conversation co-organized by the California African American Museum and Art + Practice.
5. [7 p.m.] UCLA Big Band Concert at Schoenberg Hall. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Language Exchange Party! at Solidarity Restaurant in Santa Monica.
7. [8 p.m.] Gloria Cheng with Terry Riley at Zipper Concert Hall
8. [8:30 p.m.] Emo Nite LA at Echoplex.
9. [9 p.m.] There’s a Jam Session at the Blue Whale in Little Tokyo. The one-hour set by members of the Thelonious Monk Institute Ensemble will be followed by an open jam session for those who want to play.
10. [various] Free admission at: Kidspace Children’s Museum (from 4 to 8 p.m.), Natural History Museum and Page Museum at La Brea Tarpits. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $30 tix to see Fight Club with live score at The Wiltern
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.