You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, March 7, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] All-Star Chef Classic at L.A. Live in DTLA, from March 7-10, will feature dinners made by top chefs like Ludo Lefebvre, Michael Voltaggo, Jose Andres, Nyesha Arrington and Jose Garces. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [6:45 p.m.] Marijuana Madness is an innovative burlesque and live music show coming to The Three Clubs in Hollywood this Wednesday. Travel back in time to 1937, when National Marijuana Prohibition became American law. Learn the truth behind the mass propaganda that insisted that cannabis led to moral decay and debauchery, resulting in persecution of marijuana users.
3. [7:30 p.m.] Queenfest at Bootleg Theater
4. [7:30 p.m.] Take a Gin Crafting Class at Greenbar Distillery this Wednesday. Taste a flight of six gins while learning about the history, then guests will learn how to craft their own gin while enjoying gin cocktails.
5. [8 p.m.] The Edison presents an “Evening with Quincy Jones and Friends” a night of comedy with seasoned comics all over the globe. No cover or drink minimum needed. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Architects at The Fonda Theatre.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Pete Holmes Living at Largo.
9. [9 p.m.] Dub Club presents Mr. Williamz w/ Green Lion Crew at Echoplex. FREE (before 10 p.m.)
10. [9 p.m.] All That – 90s night – DJs War and Curious G at the Offbeat Bar on York. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $30 tix to see Fight Club with live score at The Wiltern
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.