Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, April 14, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] Live Butterfly Conservatory at the Westfield Santa Anita.
2. [10:00am] L.A. County Yarn Crawl.
3. [5:00pm] Free Night at The Japanese American National Museum. FREE
4. [12:00pm] Canstruction LA. FREE
5. [6:00pm] Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk. FREE
6. [7:00pm] Nerd Nite Los Angeles at Busby’s East.
7. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursday film at Lamaele NoHo 7: Raising Arizona. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:00pm] Blazing Pianos at Sainte Rocke in Hermosa Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9:00pm] Pub trivia night at The Irish Times in Culver City.
10. [VARIOUS] Thai Restaurant Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 tix for the Broke LA Music Festival in DTLA (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.