You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, April 24, 201610 Fun Things To Do TODAY in L.A. for April 22, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:00am] Earth Day LA celebration at Descanso Gardens.
2. [10:00am] 6th annual Kite Festival at Ascot Hills Park. FREE
3. [11:00am] MONSTERPALOOZA at the Pasadena Convention Center.
4. [11:00am] Long Beach Zine Fest at the Museum of Latin American Art. FREE
5. [11:00am] Dutch King’s Day at The Santa Monica Pier.
6. [1:00pm] Monrovia Homebrew Shop Bottle Sharing Tasting.
7. [1:00pm] 11th annual Freestyle Festival in Long Beach.
8. [5:00pm] Too Late for Tears / The Captive City / Buy Me That Town at Noir City Hollywood Festival.
9. [VARIOUS] 32nd annual Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival.
10. [VARIOUS] Long Beach Restaurant Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 for the West Coast BBQ Classic at The Queen Mary (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.