You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, April 30, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10:00am] The Upland Lemon Festival. FREE
2. [10:00am] Spring 2016 Jackalope Arts & Craft Fair
3. [11:00am] A Street Af(fair) in West Hollywood. FREE
4. [11:00am] 7th Annual Unique LA Spring Market Comes to The California Market Center.
5. [11:00am] Photo Independent Art Fair.
6. [11:00am] Green Prize Festival in Long Beach. FREE
7. [NOON] The 2nd Annual Malibu Guitar main event at Malibu Village.
8. [NOON] Charles Bukowski’s Esotouric Bus Tour of Los Angeles. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [VARIOUS] Pasadena Restaurant Week
10. [VARIOUS] Long Beach Restaurant Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: Captain America: Civil War at El Capitan Theatre with special pre-show attractions for $13 (via Goldstar)